Volunteers are the heart and soul of the Connecticut Horticultural Society. Without you, offer the depth and richness of our education programs, conduct our semi-annual auctions that underwrite our scholarship fund, host at the ice-cream social, present the CHS Garden Tours, our biennial Spring into the Garden symposium, and much more.
* Help set out refreshments at our meetings?
* Greet members and guests as they enter the meeting room?
* Call out raffle numbers?
* Staff the flower show display...
* Dig plants for the auction and plant sale?
* Help price plants at the auction?
* Help plan or conduct an education workshop?
* Write a newsletter article?
Please consider adding your talents and time to the mix, whether on a one-time or ongoing basis. Your board of directors and fellow CHS members welcome your efforts and thank you in advance. Please contact Office Administrator Bonnie Penders at 860-529-8713 or email@example.com.